Monday, July 14, 2014

ABOUT ME

My name is Fathimath Shafia. I was born in Laam Dhanbidhoo in August 18, 1987. I completed my O’ Level exam in 2003. After that I completed my Diploma in counseling psychology from the American College at Sri Lanka, 2007. Furthermore, I worked as a community level worker. However, I am currently working at Ministry of Health as a Data processing officer. Moreover, I am a student at Villa College since 2012. Currently I am completing my first degree in teaching English as a second language. This is my second year of my career. However, teaching was my second career, the first was psychology. I am a very energetic person. In fact, I am a person who has interest on playing volley ball and soccer. Furthermore, I am a very ambitious person.

No comments:

Post a Comment